Thursday, August 28, 2008

Slow down, Festival ahead

Today, on my way to the Festival Site, I passed a sign that says "Slow Down, Festival ahead". Typically, when I pass this sign, I'm hurrying to the site to help with one of many tasks that need to be completed before the festival starts. Today I read the sign and decided I should pay attention to the words. We need to slow down in our life, we go too fast, and never really take time to enjoy the day or truly experience our life as it goes whizzing by. Maybe our life is a "festival" and the sign is just good advice for our day to day events. Definitely something to think about when we are hurrying through our day.

1 comment:

L.Bo Marie said...

hee hee, today driving out past the site- I spotted a festival sign .. I'm leaving it there, it makes me smile.